Monday, September 01, 2008

More wonders from the magical land of Cornwall...

In the archives we're up to February 2006 and I paid a visit to Newquay Zoo, and one of my favourite pics is this one of a Red-crested Pochard...
Red-crested pochard_Z12528
...and along the Camel Trail between Wadebridge and Padstow I see many more water birds on a walk...
Camel Trail_Z12064
...including this Little Egret along the waters edge...
Camel Trail_Z12057

Back in Newquay and I visited the Huer's hut...
Newquay_Z11908
...and on the beach while it may look summery the water is still very cold in February but it doesn't put off this surfer...
Newquay_Z12246

1 Comments:

Blogger The Quacks of Life said...

hi ya. I see you are in St Columb. I have a friend who lives there. small world

3:49 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home