Sunday, August 10, 2008

On the Camel Trail in Cornwall...
Robin
...I came across this little robin which was happy to pose for me.

Back in the archives we're up to December 2005, and one of my favourite bird images...
Chaffinch_Z11485
...a chaffinch seen through my kitchen window, on the apple tree in my garden.

A golden sunrise makes a lovely backdrop for a silhouette of St. Columb church...
Golden sunrise and church

December brought another change in the weather, gone the snow from the end of November and we were back to early autumnal like days. This was taken in Newquay, showing Towan Beach and The Island...
Newquay_Z11384

Truro was decorated for Christmas, and here we are looking across a large marquee erected on the Piazza at Lemon Quay to the spires of Truro Cathedral...
Truro_Z11190
The marquee was the home of Christmas markets with a good selection of Cornish crafts and products.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home