Thursday, October 18, 2007

I'm getting better - twice in one week! Okay, to start another of my recent photos which is quite popular, a macro of water droplets on a cobweb from a few days ago...
Natures Jewellery Z19840
This was taken with my old Konica Minolta Dimage Z3 which seems to do a lot better than my newer Sony A100 dSLR - guess I need a better lens on that one.

Now another dip into the archives, and this time from May 2005. May is always a busy month, the weather is warming and nature is brightening up the scenery, so plenty to photograph and I spend 2 weeks in the Lake District so come back with maybe 2 or 3 thousand shots! But the month starts with May Day, and for that I like to go to Padstow for the 'Obby 'Oss celebrations...
PadstowMayDay05_Z2946L
The crowds following the two 'Oss through the town are amazing, a real crush but a great atmosphere with the music, singing and dancing...
PadstowMayDay05_Z3087L

At the end of the month, after my return from the Lake District, I was busy uploading some of the photos I had taken...
Lakes2005_Z3373L
of the lakes and tarns (above: Goosey Foot Tarn in Grizedale Forest) and the villages...
Lakes2005_Z3236L
(above: Grasmere)


Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home