Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I think I'm going to ignore how long it's been since I last posted here as it's getting rather embarrassing - I'll just make a mental note to do better! Before I go on to the archives I think I'll start each post with one of my latest photos and this is one that seems quite popular from the last week...
Flora_S011180
...an African Corn Lily (Ixia) from my October garden - they start flowering late summer and go on well into the Autumn.

Now back to the archives, and here I'm looking at April 2005, although this first one is from May 2004 and was taken on a train journey from my Lake District holiday...
Lakes2004_3242L

...as usual I was catching up on the previous years photos on the run up to my holiday the next month in the Lake District National Park. The train journey was on the Lakeside and Haverthwaite Railway which runs between Lakeside (S. end of Windermere) and Haverthwaite - the name is a bit of a giveaway :) It's an old steam railway and here is a shot taken at Lakeside station...
Lakes2003_0589L

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home