Monday, July 27, 2009

April 2006 with visits to the Eden Project, Newquay Zoo and Padstow to see The Matthew

It's ages since I've updated here, had several problems with health and other things and found it difficult to cope with everything. Anyway, I'm going to try and update more often as I think it was a good idea to go back through my photo archives as I have been doing here so let's go back to April 2006 when on a visit to the
Eden Project I took this photo of an anemone...
Spring @ Eden_Z13512
...and in the Rainforest Biome took this shot of an Anole, a small green lizard...
Spring @ Eden_Z13644

On a visit to Newquay zoo I met Mr. Happy...
Life... don't talk to me about life
Life... don't talk to me about life

At the end of the month I went to Padstow to see the preparations for the May Day 'Obby 'Oss celebrations, and just as I was about to leave see The Matthew sailing up the Camel estuary...
The Matthew at Padstow
The Matthew was there over the May Day bank holiday, and such a beautiful ship deserves another look...
Matthew @ Padstow_Z14244

I think May 2006 will be a rather long post as it's always a hectic month for me, with the May Day 'Obby 'Oss celebrations in Padstow and my annual holiday in the Lake District.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home